DCID offers short-term executive education programs designed to meet the needs of mid-career public policy professionals in government agencies, international institutions, the non-governmental community and the private sector.
Interior Page Callout 1
These programs give professionals the opportunity to learn from and share best practices with our faculty and other experienced international development practitioners from around the world.
Open Enrollment Programs at DCID
DCID offers seven open enrollment programs every summer. Learn more.
- Project Appraisal and Risk Management (PARM)
- Transfer Pricing: Policy and Practice
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Programs (M&EDP)
- Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting (TARF)
- Fiscal Decentralization and Local Government Financial Management (PFD)
- Budgeting and Financial Management in the Public Sector (BUDGET)
- NEW: Global Value Chain Analysis
Custom Programs at DCID and Abroad
In addition to these regularly offered programs, DCID offers customized programs that are tailored to the needs of requesting governments and organizations. Learn more.
Other Executive Education Programs at Duke
- Timberland Investments for Professionals (offered by Nicholas School of the Environment)
- Intermediate Environmental Social Marketing Strategy (offered by Nicholas School of the Environment)